Pricing varies by size and frequency
of service. Our services include:
• Test and adjust chemical levels, adding the necessary
chemicals to keep the water in balance to avoid damage to the
surface of the pool/spa/water feature or damage to the equipment
• Skim the pool to remove all debris from water surface
• Brush the pool tiles and the interior walls
• Vacuum the bottom of the pool/spa
• Empty the skimmer and pump baskets
• Clean filter(s) or backwash as necessary
• Inform customer of any problems or necessary repairs
Optional services include:
• Acid washing of swimming pool or spa
• Pool Clean-ups for pools that are dark green, brown, and/or
• Hand cleaning of pool or spa tile
• Replacement of pool filter cartridge as necessary (approx.
every 12 months)
• Auto-pool cleaner repairs
• Phosphate Treatments
The services detailed above are for 52 cleaning days per year.
If your service day falls on a holiday we will make every attempt
to work it into another service day that same week.
Pool Owner Responsibility
During the summer months we recommend your filter system to run
at least 8-10 hours each day of the week for the chemicals to
circulate properly. Please maintain proper water levels in the
pool and spa at all times. When there are pool problems, we will
contact you as soon as possible. However, we are only as good
as your pool system equipment allow us to be!
A Word about Pets
We request that pets be placed inside the home or well secured
on service days. We do our best to guarantee your pets safety
while servicing your pool. However, we can not be responsible
for pets that escape during our service call.